Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The In-Men Ltd. Live from The Hey Baby Days 1968





If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again but if you try, try again and still don’t succeed, HIRE A PROFESSIONAL




which is finally what I did after explaining my dilemma to Gregg Burkhalter the designer of http://www.heybabydays.com/




I wanted to put a 21 minute medley made in 1968 by the In-Men Ltd. but couldn’t connects all the dots… aka the wma file extension with the photos etc. Some of my early tries are on the blog but it’s hard to download and cuts off the last 5 minutes of the medley. Now, life is easier thanks to Gregg who directed me to Ted Tatman of Charleston, SC. Ted did a masterful job of putting photos of the band with the music so that now after over 40 years, the world can appreciate the sounds of the great show band that hailed from Burlington, NC.

Enjoy



Click on the link below and enjoy the show



www.youtube.com/watch?v=2afiWxKyFXA

No comments: